Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"Augusty" and September

A lot has happened since I last posted--which makes sense since it's been about 10 weeks. But I'm going to pretend I actually posted this in mid-September and narrow down the posts to just six weeks.

We had a chance to go to the Jagodzinske century farm with our church family. Always a good time there!







We also had time to check out the new playground equipment installed at nearby Ward Park and head up to the cities for some water fun (and cousins and Gramma).









We also submitted items (ceramics and decorated cupcakes) to the County Fair this year and came away with a plethora of ribbons--including a reserve champion for me. Too cool!











I post a lot of these on Facebook, too, so I'm not sure if I will continue this blog. Hate being redundant...




No comments: